The Lendlease Site Access process is completed in two parts – business detail registration and worker registration. As part of worker registration, you will be asked to select the roles each worker performs for Lendlease, and upload the appropriate documents or qualifications required to perform their roles.
Which Lendlease projects require contractor registration?
Lendlease Site Access is being rolled out across all of our Australian projects.
Currently, contractors on the projects listed below will be invited to register by Lendlease before coming to work.
You should only follow the compliance process if you have been requested to do so by Lendlease, and you should only select the project or site you have been asked to register for. Selecting sites and projects you have NOT been asked to register for will cause delays in your approval.
Please click to expand the Business Unit to find your project or site and click the button to go to its Registration Process. You may also search for your project in the box below.
Energy & Technology Projects
Service Stream has entered into an agreement with Lendlease to acquire the ongoing business of Lendlease Services.
Worker compliance for the projects listed below is now managed in the Service Stream Contractor Management System:
- Civil Delivery
- Coliban Water
- Dandenong South Depot – Traffic Support
- Fabrication Morwell
- Fixed Networks – NBN Projects
- Fixed Networks – Operations & Maintenance
- Fixed Networks – Optus Colossus
- Fixed Networks – Relocations
- Graham Farmer Freeway Tunnel Operation and Maintenance and Incident Response Service
- Kingsford Smith Drive (KSD) ITS
- Service Stream Wireless
- Managed Motorways and ITS Maintenance VIC
- Mount Piper
- National Broadband Network
- Peninsula Link (Pen Link) – Operations South
- Port Melbourne Depot
- Port River Expressway – Operations West
- Power North
- Power South Australia
- Power Tasmania
- Power Victoria South
- Rural Network Contract (RNC) – Operations West
- SA Road Services Zone 4
- SA Water Field Operations Metro
- South East Water
- Telcommunications TPS
- Transurban MSA
Visit the Service Stream information website > servicestreamcontractors.com.au
ACCIONA has entered into an agreement with Lendlease to acquire the ongoing business of Lendlease Engineering.
Worker compliance for the projects listed below is now managed in the ACCIONA Workforce Management System:
- Gawler Rail Electrification Project
- The Northern Road Upgrade
- WestConnex M4-M5 Link Tunnels