Subcontractors working on certain Lendlease projects in Australia must first be registered with Lendlease Site Access.
The online system underscores Lendlease’s commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business details in the system, and then register their workers. Contractors then select the role each worker performs for Lendlease, and upload evidence of the appropriate documents and qualifications required to complete that role (for example, licences).
The system also allows Lendlease and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage Site Access on behalf of Lendlease.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract