Subcontractors working on certain Lendlease Australia projects must first be registered in Lendlease Site Access.
The online system underscores the Lendlease commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business details in the system, and then register their workers. Contractors then select the role their worker performs for Lendlease, and upload evidence of their qualifications to complete that role (for example, licences).
The system allows Lendlease and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce management. They are managing Site Access on behalf of Lendlease.
The complete Pegasus solution is a real-time online workforce management solution that can:
- provide access to company and individual contractor data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage contractor performance over term of their contract